CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
Bespoke Training Sessions, Ready Made Classes & Workshops
I OFFER BESPOKE AND READY MADE CLASSES.
SEE BELOW FOR DEETS…
£20PH FOR A QUICK – HELP, HOW DO I DO THIS? RECORDED ZOOM SESSION.
£60PH FOR BESPOKE 1 HR RECORDED ZOOM SESSION.
- DROP IN CALL – A lot of my work editing is done in chunks so it’s pretty easy to schedule a quick zoom call in at any time. So if you are stuck on how to do something just drop me a message! Your own images can be used. And you can use the ‘buy me a coffee’ as payment (or invoice, whatever works).
- 1 HR SESSION – This is more in depth session that can cover multiple items and show you different ways of doing things. We can also use a selection of images to see how things work in different situations. It is a fully bespoke make sure you get the best use of me and out time.
- You’ll be learning from an expert with over 25 years of experience in Photoshop & Lightroom.
- I have taught all experience levels and from ages 8-85 and will adapt to how you learn best.
- Each session is tailored to your own learning needs and working with your own images.
- No matter what you want to learn at whatever level you can be reassured that you are in safe hands with immense patience.
- You can relax, take your time and come back to me with questions at any time.
- You will be sent a recording of the ZOOM session to go back through at your leisure.
“Photoshop is not something I use often, but I knew there were easier and better ways to carry out certain bits of editing that always seem to crop up (and cost me a fortune in outsourcing fees). Larissa really helped me see the many possibilities photoshop has to offer and was great at going through the step-by-step processes in how to do certain things. She was incredibly patient at answering all my questions and it is great to know she is on hand if I have any follow up questions. Thanks so much Larissa!”
Kirsty Hamilton Photography
Get In Touch
If you don’t hear back from me within 24 hours please email me at email@example.com
I keep getting empty forms which may be spam. But I just want to be sure!